LCU offers 24-hour access to your account information from home. Online Banking is a secure site on which members can:
- Check Account Balance
- Inquire on Account History
- Transfer Funds Between LCU Accounts
- View check images
- Order Checks and View New Styles
- Pay Bills with Bill Pay
To Get A PasswordIn order to use Online Banking you will first need to sign up by filling out this form. Return the completed form to LCU by: mail, FAX, scan/e-mail or drop it off to our office.
Once we receive the completed form LCU will activate your Online Banking.
To set up your account, go to the “ONLINE BANKING” section on LCU’s home page. In the first box enter your LCU member account number, hit “Reset Password” and follow these instructions.
Forgot Your Password?Unfortunately, neither the Credit Union nor our web system administrator can “look up” or otherwise inquire on your password. To create a new password, follow the above instructions.
E-StatementsWant to view your statements on line? Sign up today by filling out and returning this form. Return the completed form to LCU by mail, FAX, scan/e-mail or drop it off to our office.
E-AlertsSend E-Alerts to your email.
- Alerts regarding account activity can be customized for such things as daily balances, overdrawn checking account, large withdrawals, etc.
- It's as simple as logging in to your account. Click on "Services", then click on "Manage E-Alerts" to set up your own unique E-Alerts under "Add an E-Alert."
Bill PayOnce you are signed up for Online Banking you may sign up for Bill Pay. With one sign on, all you need to do is accept the terms and disclosure for Bill Pay and sign up to make your bill payments.
Bill Pay is Free.