About Leatherstocking CU
How To Become A Member
Residents who either work or live in Otsego County are eligible for Membership!
A minimum deposit of $5 into a Savings account and a $1 lifetime membership fee are required.
Must be 18 years of age with a valid form of picture identification (drivers license, sheriff's ID or government ID) and one other form of ID.
We also offer Youth Savings and Checking accounts, and their accounts may be started with as little as $6.
Please complete the membership application link to the right.
Please take note of the important information at the top of the application. In addition, please note the Credit Report Authorization section under "Acknowledgments."
No-fee “Simple Checking” account-no minimum balance, no per check charge, no monthly service charge.
- Protection Plus Checking Account with IDProtect® with the added feature of Identity Theft Protection Services with an on-site fraud specialist for the low monthly fee of $2.95.
- Savings and Certificate accounts, Money Market accounts, Christmas accounts, vacation accounts and IRAs.
- VISA credit card--no annual fee; Student VISA credit cards also available
- 24 ATM Service at our 24 Glen Avenue location and also in the Lobby at Bassett Fieldstone Building.
- Free MasterCard Debit Card.
- Various loan products such as Mortgages, Home Equity, Auto Loans and Line of Credit
- Payroll Deduction and Direct Deposit
- Courtesy Pay
- Free Phone Access Teller System (PAT)
- Free Online Banking Access and Mobile Banking
- Free Bill Pay
- Free E-statements
- Free Notary Public
- Medallion Stamp Service
- TruStage Insurance through CUNA Mutual